We Value Your Privacy
Collection and Storage of Information
We collect information from you when you register a new account on our Site, subscribe to our newsletter or fill out a form.
When ordering or registering on our Site, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter information such as: name, e-mail address, phone number, job title, or company name. You may, however, visit our Site anonymously.
In the event that you contact us for customer support through our products and services or Site, we may also request that you provide additional user information relevant to the support requested by you. Users are under no obligation to provide such information (hereinafter referred to as “personal information” and, with respect to the subset of information by which a user may be identified, “personal data”). However, we cannot guarantee that we can provide customer support in the event that relevant information related to the use of our products or services is withheld. We may retain communications relating to customer support, and/or information drawn from such communications, for statistical and/or reference purposes, but will not publicly release such information except in anonymized form unless required by applicable laws. During a purchase transaction, we will collect and store your name, address, telephone number, email address and credit/debit card number or wire/ACH information, as well as keeping records of your specific purchases and details of the transaction.
We also may use “cookies” and other similar tools to recognize you and trace site usage. A cookie is a piece of information that is sent to your Web browser from a Web site and stored on your computer’s hard drive. Each time you return to our site, we are able to identify you as a previous or registered customer. Cookies also enable us to measure our site traffic, including the number of repeat versus new visitors, the time users spend time online, and their navigation behavior. Collecting this cookie information allows us to make changes that improve our site.
Use of Information
Any of the personal information or personal data we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
- To provide the services provided.
- To make available information about related services and/or products.
- To personalize your experience. Your personal information helps us to better respond to your individual needs.
- To improve our Site and product and service offerings. We continually strive to improve our offerings based on the information and feedback we receive from you.
- To improve customer service. Your information helps us to more effectively respond to your customer service requests and support needs.
- To process transactions. Your personal information and personal data, whether public or private, will not be sold, rented, or leased to any other company for any reason whatsoever, without your consent, other than for the express purpose of delivering the purchased product or service requested.
- To send periodic emails such as product updates, newsletters, and other Twenty Twenty communications.
- To improve our web site.
- For development of new services and/or products.
- For systems administration and troubleshooting purposes.
Note: If at any time you would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email.
We will not share your email address or other individually-submitted information with parties outside of Twenty Twenty. Information concerning individuals’ usage of our sites will not be disclosed to third parties except in aggregate form (e.g., “45% of the customers visiting our site viewed at least one service”). This does not include trusted third parties who assist us in operating our website, conducting our business, or servicing you, so long as those parties agree to keep this information confidential. Twenty Twenty will disclose your personal information or personal data, without notice, only if required to do so by law or in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to: (a) conform to the edicts of the law or comply with legal process served on Twenty Twenty or the Site; (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Twenty Twenty; (c) enforce our site policies, and (d) act under exigent circumstances to protect the personal safety of users of Twenty Twenty, or the public.
Third Party Links
Occasionally, at our discretion, we may include or offer third-party products or services on the Twenty Twenty website, or link to services offered on such third-party websites. These third-party sites have separate and independent privacy policies. We have no responsibility or liability for the content and activities of these linked sites. If you have questions about how these third parties use and collect data, please carefully read their privacy policies. However, we seek to protect the integrity of Twenty Twenty and welcome any feedback regarding these third-party sites.
How Do We Protect Your Information?
We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
We offer the use of a secure server. All supplied sensitive/credit information is transmitted via Secure Socket Layer (SSL) technology and then encrypted into our payment gateway providers database only to be accessible by those authorized with special access rights to such systems, and are required to keep the information confidential. After a transaction, your private purchase-related information (credit/debit card numbers, billing information, etc.) will not be retained or stored on our servers.
Choice – Right of Access, Correct, Update and Delete Personal Information
Retention of Information
Opt Out Procedures
If you have submitted information to Twenty Twenty and would like to have the information deleted and/or removed from active use by Twenty Twenty, you may request removal by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org at any time. Please allow up to 7 business days for the requested deletion/removal to take effect.
Applicants for Employment
This policy covers the information you share with us and/or which may be acquired or produced by Twenty Twenty during the application or recruitment process including:
- Your name, address, email address, telephone number and other contact information;
- Your resume or CV, cover letter, previous and/or relevant work experience or other experience, education, transcripts, or other information you provide to us in support of an application and/or the application and recruitment process;
- Information from interviews and phone-screenings you may have, if any;
- Details of the type of employment you are or may be looking for, current and/or desired salary and other terms relating to compensation and benefits packages, willingness to relocate, or other job preferences;
- Details of how you heard about the position you are applying for;
- Any sensitive and/or demographic information obtained during the application or recruitment process such as gender, information about your citizenship and/or nationality or place of birth, medical or health information and/or your racial or ethnic origin;
- Reference information and/or information received from background checks (where applicable), including information provided by third parties;
- Information relating to any previous applications you may have made to us or our affiliates and/or any previous employment history with us or our affiliates;
- Information about your educational and professional background from publicly available sources, including online, that we believe is relevant to your application or a potential future application (e.g. your LinkedIn profile); and/or
- Information related to any assessment you may take as part of the interview screening process.
Application and employment information will be used by Twenty Twenty for the purposes of carrying out our application and recruitment process which includes:
- Assessing your skills, qualifications and interests against our career opportunities;
- Verifying your information and carrying out reference checks and/or conducting background checks (where applicable) if you are offered a job;
- Communications with you about the recruitment process and/or your application(s), including, in appropriate cases, informing you of other potential career opportunities we may have;
- Creating and/or submitting reports as required under any local laws and/or regulations, where applicable;
- Where requested by you, assisting you with obtaining an immigration visa or work permit where required;
- Making improvements to our application and/or recruitment process including improving diversity in recruitment practices;
- Complying with applicable laws, regulations, legal processes or enforceable governmental requests; and/or
- Proactively conducting research about your educational and professional background and skills and contacting you if we think you would be suitable for a role with us.
Twenty Twenty will also use your information to protect our rights and property, our users, applicants, candidates, employees or the public as required or permitted by law.
If you are offered and accept employment with us, the information collected during the application and recruitment process will become part of your employment record.
Rights Related to Employees Outside of the United States